Sunday 5 January 2020

Katy Perry, the Super Bowl and Satan




Thank the Lord #JESUS #CHRIST #JC3 #JCIII #JC3RD #JCS #JC13 #JESUSCHRIST
LIVING GOD THE #MESSIAH JESUS ZEUS MESSIAH & 
https://www.twitter.com/kat... = https://katyperryfashn.co.uk katyperryfashn John Rumary katyperryfashn@gmail.com @KatyPerry
Thumbnail

Katheryn Katycat, I lasted 4 days into the New Year but last night watching
my tarot cards I surfed to an old August 2016 vlog where we used to listen to
tarot twin flame readings and there has been no improvement in your tf ‘runner’
stage so as we put witness on I failed as your twin flame to inspire you to
write a love song therefore I won’t be second, third etc best. You must know we
are finished you have a list of boxes ticked I don’t like. It is not 4 days or
4 years but nearer 6. The press never saw you comment that I was with you at
all. This was Ghosting me and you are an expert at that now with all your
practice. You excelled in the Narcissist, Jezebel and Psychopath programs but
as there is no communication there is no relationship. You owe me £3.3million
so lets continue normal service with me hating you and looking for angles to
burn your operation Katy Perry @TheStake Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment